Live Summer Sundays
We are now able to increase the number of people in our auditorium to 135 on Sundays, plus serving team members.
This means that with appropriate social distancing measures, we can return to gathering live on Sundays at 10:30am at 131 Duncan Lane (Prospect and Duncan). You're welcome, even if you've never been to Journey Church pre-Covid-19. All NB guidelines are being followed, for our safety.
To join us live, you and your family members must sign up to attend. Sign-up is capped at 135 weekly. Please sign up only for the Sundays you will be attending. We will do our best to accommodate everyone: we will add extra services as required. Please expect Sundays to be different than pre-COVID19.
Preparing for Sundays
-Please bring your own mask.
-Children will remain with parents in the Celebration Centre.
-Doors open at 10am.
Check-in Upon Arrival
When you arrive on Sunday, you and your family each need to check in! This will ensure the ease of contact tracing should it become necessary.
When you entering the building, everyone is required to:
- Answer Covid-19 screening questions
- Sanitize their hands
In the foyer:
- The Cafe and foyer areas are closed, except for parents who may need space to be with their children.
- Washrooms are open and will be sanitized regularly.
During the worship gathering, we are required to:
- Follow all direction signage for traffic flow
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 metres at all times
- Sit with immediate family
- Wear masks when physical distancing cannot be maintained
- Wear masks entering and exiting facility, and while singing
- Exit the auditorium according to instructions.
Sign Up by Phone
Please get the word out: for those who are not able to sign up on this site, please call our office at 458-9232 Monday through Wednesday, 9am-2pm, and we will gladly sign them up!
Please call us at 458-9232, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.