Who We Are:
At Journey, anyone 50 years of age or over can belong to a group of men and women who like to spend time together worshipping, serving, and enjoying the friendship of others in their golden years.
What We Do:
- We meet on the third Saturday of every month for a potluck supper followed by a short program featuring music, speakers on topics of interest to seniors, or activities such as board games.
- We have a Life Group comprised of seniors (but open to others) that you can sign up for on the groups page.
- We have a Visitation Team that regularly visits the sick and shut-in.
- We have a Shuffleboard Group that meets at the church on Thursdays.
- We have a “Praise and Worship” mid-week service every second Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. We meet to sing favorite hymns, to testify about God’s blessings, to hear from God’s word, and to pray for one another. This is followed by a delicious soup and sandwich lunch.
For more information or to ask any questions click one of the buttons below.